Monday, August 25, 2014

A New Season... A New Blog

Hello Friends!



I have not blogged in a while. I have undergone so many changes in the past year... A poor rural farming community replaced my comfortable affluent suburb. I have a new baby boy, my 4th child!  I turned 40 a few weeks ago. I quit my demanding 50+ hour a week corporate job as a software engineer to be a domestic engineer... a stay at home mom! I have replaced the guilt with new joys and frustrations of dealing with toddlers and babies all day!  I bought a sewing machine that I don't know how to use! I cooked a meatloaf for the first time in my life. I am realizing that this mother thing is serious business and it is at times maddening. I thought my house would finally be clean, but it is still a mess. I have begun to coupon and looking for ways to save money however I can!!! All in all... I am transforming and I desire to share tips I am learning on my journey but my old blog does not quite fit where I currently am at in life... so here's a new one.

I am glad you stumbled upon it!

~Sharon

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started this blog! I just commented on the post you left on my blog a few months back (sorry for the delay, I had fallen far behind . . . .) and you had mentioned starting to blog about being at home, and I'm so glad you did! Will definitely follow you!

    ReplyDelete